With the UK leaving the EU, is your data storage policy still legal?
With the new rules coming into effect from 1st January 2021, it’s time to make sure that your data storage policy is still legal and GDPR compliant.
No Problem IT, we have invested heavily in our own data centre implementation, which is called the No Problem Private Cloud (NPPC). We did this to ensure that our customers have confidence in the security and compliance of their business data.
IT Cloud Services – The No Problem Private Cloud
- Hosted in the UK so you know the exact location of the Cloud Service Provider and any sub-processors.
- Compliant with security and Privacy by Design to comply with IT Security requirements.
- The Datacentre is ISO 27001 certified which means it meets the latest security standards.
- GDPR-aware of the compliance steps needed and ensure they are taken.
- Block non GDPR-compliant apps and data is not altered or processed without authorisation.
- When a cloud app is no longer needed, the data in it is either retrieved or erased securely.
- Completely customisable and scalable, accompanied by a world-class ISP-grade network.
- Procedure in place to notify clients about any breaches without undue delay. Breach notification obligations and protocols are also included.
- Personal data is processed solely on documented instructions.
- Data portability, recovery and disposal procedures are in place.
- Clients can easily request the deletion or return of all personal data at the end of the provision of services.
- Guaranteed uptime – all the time
Private Cloud Installation
No Problem IT are a London based IT Support Services Company. We provide managed IT Services for small-medium businesses.
When implementing a Private Cloud solution we take the time to get to know your business; your goals, structures and processes.
No Problem IT regularly perform security and risk assessments, and monitor compliance at all times. We pride ourselves on staying ahead of the technology curve.
SPECIAL OFFER: RECEIVE A FREE IT AUDIT WORTH £495
A full compliance audit or strategy review for security, as well as Brexit and GDPR compliance. The audit will provide cover all aspects of your IT Infrastructure from connectivity to databases to cloud strategy.
What our assessment covers:
- Understanding where all your company data is stored; be it cloud, datacentres and all subsidiaries.
- How data can be transferred and what access possibilities you may have to this data.
- A good overview of your data lineage
- Check your current security measures.
- Provide staff training
- Spot inefficiencies in the existing IT infrastructure and processes and enable streamlining measures to be taken, ensuring both business and IT operations run in the most effective way possible.
- Carry out audits to ensure that the systems and services used are GDPR compliant.
To book your obligation-free session* click here
*Terms and Conditions Apply. E&OE. Free IT Audit worth £495 is available to new customers only. In order to qualify, businesses must have a minimum of 5 users and be based within Greater London. One IT Audit is available per business within a 12 months period from initial consultation.