Secure your remote and on-premises solutions.
- Microsoft 365 services and migration
- Microsoft Teams Backup
- Audits and Compliance Checks
- Cyber Essentials Certifications
Download the Cybersecurity and Email Spam Filter product sheet.
Protect your IT Infrastructure, backup up your Microsoft 365 data, detect vulnerabilities and ensure compliance.
No Problem IT can also support your efforts to protect your data and enable a more productive and effective remote team.
Get in touch for our premium, cost effective services and get the right solution for you.
Detect Cyber Attacks before they can get to you.
See our range of services for Cybersecurity Solutions.
NPIT have a team of experts to plan, implement, monitor, and update your security measures and compliancy. This includes Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Microsoft 365 and Teams backup, Cyber Essentials Auditing and Compliancy certification.
Cyber Essentials Certification
NPIT are a certified assessor for Cyber Essentials Plus. We provide remote auditing service so that your business can maintain continuity –
regardless of whether you are all based in one office.
Cybersmart – compliancy checks:
- Ensure all devices are continuously complaint with a UK-wide, government backed certification.
- This incudes a full audit of your devices, compliance and GDPR readiness.
- No disruptive projects
- Seamless delivery
- Ongoing – means 3rd parties do not get involved with clients
EMAIL ANTI-SPAM AND ANTI-VIRUS
Email Anti-Spam built for your business.
Advanced email anti spam to block phishing, spam, malware, viruses, ransomware and other email threats.
Our Suppliers: SpamTitan – Anti-Spam
Anti-Virus: robust security you can rely on.
Protect devices from malware, viruses and drastically reduce the chance of data loss. Our Anti-Virus solutions can prevent, detect and respond to all threats that might affect your business’ assets.
Our Suppliers: Bitdefender – Anti-Virus
The right setup for a complete remote working package, with secure data and zero disruption.
No Problem IT can support your efforts to protect your data and enable a more productive and effective remote team.
- Run a complete health check of your systems and devices; assess their compatibility for remote working and whether the security and software is up-to-date.
- Provide a check list of what you need to do to set up remote working.
- Install the necessary software to enable remote working for you and your colleagues.
- If your systems are out-of-date or not compatible with remote working, NPIT can recommend possible alternatives.
Why do people use us?
Discover what No Problem Managed IT Services is, how it works and why you should use us to look after your IT!
Our customers love what we do
"At Lola’s as the Covid 19 lockdown ensued, it was clear we needed to pivot in order to keep the business afloat. NPIT in a matter of days had a fully functioning mini Ocado up and running on our website, that allowed us to pack and ship 1000’s of grocery items, to those in need across the UK. Coupled with a complete overhaul of our picking and packing processes at the same time, we were able to handle 4x the number of orders we normally take through our e-commerce platform in a matter of days. Without some of the changes we achieved (working around the clock) we simply wouldn’t of been able to continue to handle the volume, with unthinkable consequences. We wish to extend our thanks to all the team at NPIT, that lead to many more jobs being created, and lots of happy families across the UK staying safe at home with a freshly made cake, and fresh groceries."
- Asher, Managing Director at Lola’s Cupcakes
"I wanted a really well constructed website to showcase my credits, spanning a career of over 30 years across Stage and Screen. I chose No Problem Web Design because they are experts in custom WordPress sites and I have to say I was absolutely delighted with the result! I would highly recommend them to anyone."
- Iain Glen, Professional Screen and Stage Actor at Iain Glen
"NPIT provided us with their expertise and assistance in a very efficient manner, making sure that our devices are secure and reliable, no matter our location and mode of work. The team took on board our requirements and provided us with a solution that fits our needs."
- Sarah Mokhtari, Claims Handler at Pacific Intermediaries and Consultants
"NPIT were efficient in finding the IT solution ideal for our business. The support afterwards was the impressive thing – they react very quickly in problem solving, helping us to run our business in the most effective manner."
- Amanda Botterill, Director at Push Studios Ltd